Become a Catalyst Coachᵀᴹ

You can help people live impactful and meaningful lives, but you have to start with yourself

  • Develop Yourself
  • Develop Others
  • Create Meaning

Life is too short to feel stuck and unfulfilled.

You are meant to live a life on your own terms, filled with purpose and meaning.

Make the impact
you envision.

Get evidenced-based
training.

Get transformation coaching as you learn to become a transformational coach.

Wake up every morning excited about life.

The Catalyst Coach Academy's Life Coach Certification
Course Was Created For You.

90% of our graduates have gone on to start successful coaching business. The other 10% are rocking it out in their field and are happier in life.

The Catalyst Coach® Advantage

Learn from our proprietary coaching formula that blends science-backed methods with industry-approved training. Make room for your personality and gather knowledge from industry experts with decades of experience.

Schedule a Decision Call

Schedule a call with our team to answer any questions you have about our life coach certification training and to see if our academy is the right fit for you!

THE CATALYST COACH ACADEMY

BECOME A CATALYST COACH™

12-Week Coaching Immersion

Learn everything you need to know to be a successful coach and build a successful coaching business. You'll have weekly goals and your cohort will be with you every step of the way.

What We Teach

  • Fundamentals: The Catalyst Coach® Academy adheres to and teaches the International Coaching Federation (ICF) Code of Ethics.
  • Techniques: After you learn the fundamentals of coaching, we explore a wide range of coaching techniques and approaches.
  • Niche and Evolution:  Our training positions you as a transformative coach while maintaining the results of your own transactional coaching.
  • Fast Track to Getting Clients: You're not in business until you have your first paid client. Get a jump start on marketing and turning followers to paid clients.

You can help people live an impactful and meaningful life, but you have to start with yourself.

When I decided years ago that I wanted to pursue a career in Life Coaching, I continued to hit brick walls and dead ends. When I finally received the information about this course and met with Coach Cayme, I knew that this was the place for me. Not only did I gain a new family, but I also embarked on a new journey that I never imagined. I learned so much about myself as well as how to navigate when dealing with day-to-day life and my future.

Dr. Rhonda Paul -- 2020 Graduate

Just Three Steps To Move You Closer To The Life You Want. 

01.

Choose Yourself

A $500 deposit will secure your spot in the next cohort. 

02.

Play Full Out.

Get coached as you learn how to coach.

03.

Live A Life You Love.

Find more meaning and productivity by doing what you love.

[Get Your Free E-Book]
3 Things Every Catalyst Coachᵀᴹ Much Know. 

If you want to be a Catalyst Coach™, this eBook will help ensure that we’re on the same page about what that means and how you can jumpstart your process. The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as, “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.” That’s a vague definition with broad parameters because effective coaching can take on many forms and include a variety of topics. However, the ICF is clear that there must be several components in place to call something coaching. Get it for free to know more.